Today I went with Canadian Mental Health in a group to Calaway Park and I had lots of fun...I went on five rides and some were to scary for me..
I manage to deal with my fears and phobias...
I got my souvineers which are normally a T-shirt and a Cap that I normally buy when I go on trips...
So I have shirts with all the places I have been too...
The next trip we go on will be in Edmonton....
Going to the big mall and historic places so that should be fun but a long drive, maybe a little testy with lots of people in a small van..
Good thing there are two vans and two staff members going...
Now I have happier memories being at Calaway Park than I did years from the past...
I have always loved traveling and exploring to different places and getting mementos and when I am able to I make sure I have a camera to capture the events..
No comments:
Post a Comment