Saturday, August 14, 2010

Friday the 13th was a great day for me...Normally its a curse for me...
But I played the Wii game at the club where I belong and I did very good and worked on getting my status back...after so many games with other people, I got to go solo and I did much better... My highest score was over 200...and in one game I was getting strikes in a row... The next game I would be getting all spares from bowling...I sure love my bowling and I am good at is as well...
I do both 5 and 10 pin, but I prefer 10 pin the best... Aug 15th I am going with the club to Calgary football game between Edmonton and Calgary....Of course I will be cheering for Edmonton ... I am looking forward to the trip... I plan on taking pictures and buying sovineers... signing off now until next time... Nite Nite.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun @ the football game and lets hope the Stamps win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your sake...The stamps won..Now you can sing and do the jig...ha
    I am very sad that the Edmonton Eskimos lost big time.. But I was also shocked that both teams went and had a brawl... More miserable to see on of my team member who got escorted out of the stadium and banned from the game forever..

    ReplyDelete