Thursday, August 26, 2010

Today I went and joined some family members to view my favorite aunt that recently passed away and went to heaven...
I am happy for her now because she no longer suffers or in pain and now she is able to rest in peace...
Friday we will all gather in a small town that is part of our family life and share memories to share with each other....
Now there is only two siblings from my father's side of the family that is left here on earth to continue living life the best they can...
But my aunt that passed on was able to share her life and enjoy the time with her four grandchildren...
I was able to meet all of them for the first time and the third child (boy) actually let me hold him and he wrapped his arms around my neck and rested his head on my shoulder...
This made me feel good and I was so proud to feel this close to my cousin Brian's son and he was such a sweetheart... They had a newborn but just looked at it and held his hand...My cousin's daugther was shy and would not come to me, I am sure in time I hope that will change....
I will write more as I am able to at a later time...

No comments:

Post a Comment