Now I wonder if its really true about the world coming to an end in 2012, whether its true or not... I also hope I have passed on to a better place without pain and suffering...If I am still alive when the good Lord comes a calling, when he has finished his work on earth, I do hope he will take me into heaven where I will finally be happy and my soul is in good hands...
This blog is all about my writing / poetry and publishing my books... Including things in general about my life and life around me.
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Now I wonder if its really true about the world coming to an end in 2012, whether its true or not... I also hope I have passed on to a better place without pain and suffering...If I am still alive when the good Lord comes a calling, when he has finished his work on earth, I do hope he will take me into heaven where I will finally be happy and my soul is in good hands...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment