Well today I started re-arranging my house and moving things around...I still have one more day to go before I am done and have it the way I like it for awhile, until I feel It needs to re-done again at a later time...
Otherwise I am getting back to normal after dealing with death in my family....
I have decided to color my hair again and its now black... I got some positive and negative feed back about it...
I just wanted a change and do something totally different from all the other colors I have done with my hair....
I am also working on changing my lifestyle with all areas in my life and as my friend tells me, I need to take baby steps and do a little at a time until things are complete the way I want them to be...
No comments:
Post a Comment