This is one of many of my favorite local bands..In this picture it was my birthday that night and I was celebrating to the core and had an awesome time...
They are called fasttimes and here you have the handsome Alex, and his special lady Jackie and in the pink is Anna who is a cool chick, who plays the keyboard and a great singer and voice teacher...
This week I went to see another special singer name Wild Bill Lawson who is a singer and comedian and while walking to the venue with a girlfriend, I looked down on the ground and found $20.00.. I had an angel looking out for me that night, That hardly ever happens to me...
But I had a fun time that night and got my pictures taken with Bill and chatted with him a bit..
I try to see my favorite local bands as much as I am able to and when I do I have a blast with whoever is playing that night... I sure hope angels are watching over me more often so I can get good wishes of any type.... Take Care and thanks for stopping in to read my exciting stories...
No comments:
Post a Comment