Sunday, July 4, 2010

I am proud of my Ethnic Heritage
(My Father's Side) and so far they are still in good standing for the world cup and I am cheering for them all the way...
My new book is for sale and the cost is $15.00 and if your interested, please let me know and I will make arrangements to get you a copy....
I had a great Canada Day and really celebrated big time, including watching the fire works...
but in the mean time I got carried away and badly sunburned my body and now my face looks gross with sore and blisters and it really hurts, and I hope the problem goes away very soon...
If you have my business card, You can check out my artist blogger page which I have my pottery for sale and other good reading you might find interesting...I look forward to hearing from you all within both my blogs... Have a great day and I will be in touch again when I have something to write about...

No comments:

Post a Comment