Friday, March 5, 2010

I am very happy to have got special letters and from a special person who holds my heart dearly...
This is a museum that use to be a hospital many years ago..
It has lots of history to it and had gone through updated renovations and is awesome inside and you can learn so much from exploring this building...
Being a writer, poet, and artist I am learning many things in my life and I continue to learn as much as I can...
I am slowly getting back into my writing and one day soon I will be able to publish my fourth book ...
My mentor has given me this special book to read and its about a true story about a real person who was mentally challenged and how she overcame her problems and proved to other people she is better and smarter than what she was told all her life... She had spent most of her life in a institution and when she was released to society but ended up back into the institution because that is all she knew, and I can really relate to her story to a certain point... and by reading her story I realized that I had seen the movie about her many years ago... and now I am being inspired by her to help me write about my life experiences....


No comments:

Post a Comment