Hello, I am here to express my thoughts and feelings and other stuff I feel like sharing and who knows, the people who follow my blog might relate to my stories or find some way of understanding the messages I talk about...I am feeling good these days... I am re-connecting with my sister and we are able to talk about things that reflect deep within our heart and mind that only sisters can relate with each other.... I have also been in touch with my best friend and spending quality time together whenever we can and that is very comforting...We laugh, we cry, we talk and we learn from each other and that is a blessing... No matter if its at a library or a restaurant or downtown, I seem to meet up with people that I know and its great to talk and catch up with each others lives... I am taking a break from writing my fourth book, But I do continue to write down notes off and on for a later date to add to my book, once I get back into the groove of things...I am still trying to juggle my schedule and keep it together.... I need to realize not to overflow my plate to much that I lose grip on it, and take on more than I can handle... In the mean time, In between time, Have a great time...
No comments:
Post a Comment