Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Today I re-arranged my house once again....
This time its staying the way it is now for a very long time...
It took me five hours to complete the job...
Its hard work moving all the furniture and other stuff by myself...
At the end of the month when I get enough money I will put some pictures up of my house...
This is my room of rest and of course I am a big horse lover and have lots of horse stuff in here...
I think now that I look on how my suite is coming together, I think I have been able to get rid of my illness as a hoarder which I had for a long time,
I always had a habit of stocking up on stuff I needed for my kitchen, living area,
bedroom, and myself, But my place is very small and no room or storage place
to put anything, so instead it gets piled up to the point you cant sit anywhere
and than I had trouble finding stuff I needed...
The one good thing is giving myself therapy by watching the TV show (hoarders)
that I am able to have a clean place again and actually have friends come over
to visit without having to worry that my place is not fit for humans...
Now I can relax and watch TV until its time for bed and stay off the computer for
the rest of the night since I have checked all my personal and business mail Etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment