I think Richard Gere is HOT...I have a friend who could be his twin and I make sure he never forgets it either.. ha ha - I have been watching lots of movies lately and still behind in my inspiration and ideas of writing my stories and poems of how they effect my life... Some are remakes of the original movies, but still there are made very well and kept some of the old ideas in them... Movies such as the Karate Kid I have seen the remake of it three times and the original I have seen at least a twelve times...When I watch a movies and it holds special meaning to me and gives me this spcial feeling than I will watch it over and over again.. Like movie called Mama Mia, I have seen at least 20 times and still love to watch it.. Just like the movie called Grease, American Graffiti and so many more, I have seen at least more than 25 times... and the list goes on... Many if these movies brings tears and emotions to my eyes and heart, But that means the movie is more gratifying to me...Talk to you again soon.. This blog is all about my writing / poetry and publishing my books... Including things in general about my life and life around me.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
I think Richard Gere is HOT...I have a friend who could be his twin and I make sure he never forgets it either.. ha ha - I have been watching lots of movies lately and still behind in my inspiration and ideas of writing my stories and poems of how they effect my life... Some are remakes of the original movies, but still there are made very well and kept some of the old ideas in them... Movies such as the Karate Kid I have seen the remake of it three times and the original I have seen at least a twelve times...When I watch a movies and it holds special meaning to me and gives me this spcial feeling than I will watch it over and over again.. Like movie called Mama Mia, I have seen at least 20 times and still love to watch it.. Just like the movie called Grease, American Graffiti and so many more, I have seen at least more than 25 times... and the list goes on... Many if these movies brings tears and emotions to my eyes and heart, But that means the movie is more gratifying to me...Talk to you again soon..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment