Tuesday, June 1, 2010

These are two of my favorite Canadian local country singers who were born in
Alberta....
and I really enjoy their concerts and have followed their careers since they
were teens...
I love them both and I have all their CD's along with their Autographs..
I even have a frame picture of Breanne given to me by her on my 50th birthday
and I am very proud of it... She has attended the occasional birthday for me....
In my heart Trevor and Breanne are super stars and have both been on the
Grand Ole Opry... I was even at Breanne's concert where she got the surprise
of her life as her boyfriend became her fiance right on stage where she was
performing... and I had the honor of attending her wedding... I don't see much
of either of them much.. But I do my best to keep in touch whenever possible...
They will always be AWESOME...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dorothy... Glad to see you are still blogging! Hope things are going well otherwise, and we should talk about your books.
    Colette

    ReplyDelete